- Monday, 24 April to Thursday, 27 April 2023: daily from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Friday, 28 April 2023: 10:00–13:00. However, exhibitors are free to leave their booth open until 17:00.
Booth layout, services, and equipment
The booth layout is as follows:
- A standard booth scheme (small and medium, booth numbers 01–65, 101–120, and X205–X211) consists of aluminium sections with white plastic-coated panels and one spotlight with 100 W per 6 m2. The front panel consists of an aluminium frame containing a white plastic-coated panel with the booth number, exhibitor's name, and logo (fascia board). As individual layouts of this fascia board are possible based on the exhibitor's CI, we encourage exhibitors to select this option in the exhibitor management tool and provide a respective layout design as a vector graphic file (.svg or .eps). The fascia board with a 4C print (CMYK) is included in the booth rental. Furniture is not included in the booth rental and can be ordered separately at our partner company, SYMA.
- A display (booth numbers X212–X223) consists of one poster surface (max. usable size: 1470 mm width × 2300 mm height), one table (1300 × 780 mm), and two chairs. These displays are reserved for not-for-profit organizations only. Booth scheme display
- All booths are provided with carpeting and 220 V electricity (single-phase, earthed, with 2 kW including one plug of 220 V). Power plug converters for different socket types are not provided. The power supply as described is only provided once per exhibitor (regardless of the number of rented booths).
- All booths are provided with a shared, wired internet connection with a bandwidth of minimum 1 Mbps and maximum 4 Mbps included in the booth rental. Higher-bandwidth connections can be ordered separately from our partner company H82. Please note that you will receive a dynamic IP address for the internet connection. However, if you require a static IP address, please contact us by email.
- The rental includes cleaning and waste disposal on the set-up day (Sunday, 23 April 2023). However, cleaning and waste disposal during the conference week can be ordered separately from our partner company SYMA.
- The above-listed services organized by Copernicus GmbH and executed by partner companies of Copernicus GmbH, namely the booth scheme, carpet, spots, fascia board, electricity, internet connection, and cleaning and waste disposal on the set-up day represent the Standard Exhibitor Service provided by Copernicus GmbH and acquired through the booth rental fee. Copernicus GmbH's responsibility is limited to this value. For any further technical equipment, additional furniture, catering, and other services, exhibitors order directly at the various suppliers (see the supplier manuals). Such additional orderings between exhibitor and supplier are not the responsibility of Copernicus GmbH and Copernicus GmbH is not liable for the implementation of such services or goods individually ordered by the exhibitors.
Fascia board design
As an individual fascia board design following your corporate design is included in the rental price, we ask you to upload your prepared file as a vector graphic file (.svg or .eps) in the exhibitor management tool. Depending on your booth size, you are asked to upload the respective fascia board design in the dimensions as indicated below. Alternatively, you can also upload your vectorized logo (either .eps or .svg) as fascia board which will be printed in the centre of the fascia board panel. Please do not consider the booth number for the artwork as the number will be added automatically by us. The deadline for uploading your fascia board design or logo is 14 March 2023, 13:00 CET.
|Booth||Booth size||Layout||Required design size (long side)||Required design size (short side)|
|Small||2 × 3 m||row||2000 × 380 mm||–|
|Small||2 × 3 m||corner||2000 × 380 mm||2000 × 380 mm|
|Medium||3 × 4 m||row||3000 × 380 mm||–|
|Medium||3 × 4 m||corner||3000 × 380 mm||3000 × 380 mm|
Set-up, dismantling, and delivery
Set-up: exhibitors are expected to set up on Sunday, 23 April 2023, 09:00–18:00.
Dismantling: exhibitors are expected to remove their equipment and material on Friday, 28 April 2023, 13:00–18:00. Although the official end of the exhibition is Friday, 13:00, exhibitors are free to leave their booth open until 17:00.
Exhibitors who deliver to ACV's in-house logistics partner IML directly by truck are kindly requested to use Gate 1 (Tor 1) for delivery or pick-up. Exhibitors who bring or remove their material by car only (not exceeding a vehicle height of 2m) are kindly asked to proceed to Gate 4 (Tor 4). There will be freight elevators available from Gate 4 (Level -3) to the exhibition areas (Yellow Level 0 and Green Level 1). Please note that parking at Gate 4 is not possible and the vehicle must be removed as soon as possible after having unloaded the material. Parking is possible on Deck 1 and Deck 2.
Please see the delivery map for information on how to deliver at ACV/IML by truck.
Exhibitors using a forwarding agency have to follow the instructions provided by IML. Exhibitors will find their material in their particular booth. Your material has to be at the congress centre at the very latest on Wednesday, 19 April 2023 (the deadline for air freight to arrive at Vienna Airport is Monday, 17 April 2023).
Please note that neither the EGU nor the conference organizer, Copernicus GmbH, will cover any transportation, storage or handling costs. The EGU reserves the right to apply a penalty fee to those exhibitors who dismantle their booth before Friday, 13:00, and to exclude those exhibitors from possible booth rentals at future EGU General Assemblies.
Limited parking is available. Exhibitors are encouraged to use public transit or taxi. Please see Austria Center Vienna's website for more information about arriving by car and parking fees.
Security is provided in all of the exhibit areas during off-hours, and reasonable precautions to safeguard exhibitor property will be taken. However, there is no guarantee, and neither the EGU nor the conference organizer, Copernicus GmbH, is liable for any loss or damage. Thus, exhibitors are encouraged to remove any valuable items from the exhibit area each evening.