The EGU General Assembly 2023 will bring back many of the features the EGU community enjoyed before the pandemic, including: orals, posters, and, PICO sessions, in a new hybrid format, as well as a wide variety of networking opportunities. At the same time, we are very keen to improve the experience for our virtual attendees, and are working hard to connect the virtual and on-site experiences as much as possible. To keep you up to date, we will now be sending you important EGU23 information 'EGU23 Updates' at least once per month – at the beginning of the month. You will still receive update emails when tasks have a specific deadline, so make sure you check your spam folders and settings so that you don’t miss anything! What is important in November?
- The call for abstracts is open, so advertise your session. The abstract submission deadline is 10 January 2023, 13:00 CET.
- Have a question about being a convener? Find all convener guidelines & rules on our website!
- Don't forget, the rating for the Roland Schlich travel support will begin on 2 December 2022.
- Apply for financial support by submitting your abstract by 1 December 2022, 13:00 CET.
- Submit your regular abstract to the session format of your choice by 10 January 2023, 13:00 CET.
- Looking for tips on how to submit your abstract? Find instructions on how to submit on the EGU23 website.
- If you are unsure which session or format to submit to, find out more about the planned format for EGU23 on our website.
- Learn more about the planned format for EGU23 on our website!
- If you need a registration fee waiver to attend EGU23, apply for financial support with your abstract submission by 1 December 2022, 13:00 CET.
- The EGU23 Artists in Residence scheme is now open for applications until 5 December 2022. Find out more and apply!